Size Flat 30
Cling On!'s nylon bristles have a special dye coating and are designed to be stored in water in-between use. The filaments retains their stiffness in water and returns perfectly to their original shape.
After painting, just rinse your brush a little and hang with the brush's feet in water, due to the special coating any remaining paint will simply fall from the bristles.
- Always wet your Cling On Brush before using, this allows the filaments to to absorb the water, not your paint and allows for much easier flow and easier cleaning (we ALL like easier cleaning)
- Keep your brush wet! This takes some getting used to, but, if you can keep a bucket of water next to you when you paint and re wet your brush from time to time. Dab off excess on a paper towel to get the excess water off and continue to paint.
- DO NOT REMOVE THE STRINGS, these will help keep your brushes in tip top shape
- DO NOT wrap your brush in plastic wrap or plastic bag
- To clean, you can put your brush in a jar of water, not up past the ferrule (metal part) try to not let it sit on the bottom of the container. I know, I know, we’ve always been told not to do this, but try it. You will thank me for the ease. Let it rest like this between coats and when you go to use again just take excess water off and paint, to clean, just use water and if you want to keep your brush in tip top shape you can use brush soap.
- Hang your brush to air dry if you can